At the beginning of each month, we all have our to-do-lists ready. The tasks are usually buying groceries and essentials for the month, renewing different subscriptions and so on. However, paying your monthly utility bills cannot be overlooked. It is important to pay your utility bills, be it electricity or gas or telephone bill on time. This allows you to keep enjoying the service interruption-free and you also avoid any penalties. If you are a resident of Tamil Nadu and want to pay your electricity bill, now you can do so with the help of Airtel Payments Bank. Read on to know the steps for TNEB online payment:
How to do online electricity bill payment?
To initiate your Tamil Nadu electricity bill payment through Airtel Payments Bank:
- Open the Airtel Thanks app on your phone.
- Go the Airtel Payments Bank section.
- Select the ‘electricity bill’ option.
- Select Tamil Nadu in the ‘State/UT’ section.
- This will automatically show TNEB as the biller.
- Enter your consumer number.
- Select the ‘fetch bill option’ after entering your number.
- Your outstanding bill will be presented to you.
- Select the ‘pay now’ option to initiate the payment.
- You will be required to log in with your registered mobile number and mPIN.
- Select your preferred mode of payment.
- Enter the details and finish the payment.
This way, you can finish your TNEB bill payment in the shortest time possible. Similarly, you can select the electricity option in the Easy Payments section and select Tamil Nadu bill payment option.
What are the benefits?
When you pay your electricity bill using Airtel Payments Bank, you can enjoy benefits such as:
Offers and Discounts
The various offers, discounts and cashbacks that are offered on payment of electricity bill online now gives you one more reason to do it via Airtel Payments Bank. You get different offers that you can redeem on different products. Also, you are entitled to certain discounts and cashback on your bill payment that help in saving money for you.
When you do your TNEB online payment via Airtel Payments Bank, it takes less than a few minutes to complete the whole process. As the number of steps are few, you do not have to worry about spending too much time in the process. Having access to a good internet connection ensures that less time is taken.
Different Payment Options
Paying your electricity bill using Airtel Payments Bank allows you to choose from different modes of payment. These include credit and debit card, UPI, net banking and your Airtel wallet as well.
So, the next time you want to do your electricity bill payment online, you can do so easily with the help of Airtel Payments Bank. The steps and benefits mentioned above now make it easier for you to take care of your monthly electricity bill payment, be it of any state or UT in India.